Vitamin D3 Gummies
- Immune, bone and muscle health.
- Suitable for vegans
- Active form of vitamin D– D3 (Cholecalciferol)
- Easy to take on the go
- Great tasting strawberry splash flavour
Vitamin D is also known as the sunshine vitamin. That’s because when your skin is exposed to the sun in the spring and summer months it produces vitamin D. Approximately 1 in 5 people in the UK have low levels.1 Too much time indoors, darker skin pigmentation and obesity all increase the risk of deficiency. That’s why we developed Nature’s Bounty® Vitamin D3 Gummies, a delicious way to keep your levels topped up all year round in just two delicious, vegan gummies each day. Remember, food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- The ‘Sunshine’ Vitamin: Small amounts of vitamin D can be found in the diet. However our main source is from sunlight exposure and many of us do not get enough.
- Bone and muscle support: It is well known that vitamin D is needed to absorb calcium for healthy bones and teeth, but did you know it is also needed for normal muscle function?
- Immune system support: It is not just in winter time that our immune system needs support. Daily vitamin D intake can help to maintain normal immune function all year round!
- High Strength Vitamin D3: Our gummies are not only high strength but also provide the most active form of vitamin D – D3 (Cholecalciferol)!
- Great tasting: Strawberry splash flavour made with delicious fruit juice
- Easy to take: Chewable gummies, a great way to supplement your vitamin D levels on the go.
Vegan formula and gluten free too.
Support your immune, muscle and bone health with Vitamin D6 Nature’s Bounty Vitamin D3 1000 IU gummies - Being healthy never tasted so good!
Glucose Syrup, Sucrose, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acid (Citric Acid), Flavouring (Strawberry), Natural Colours (Sweet potato concentrate, Carrot concentrate), Glazing agents (Coconut oil, Rapeseed oil, Carnauba Wax), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
For adults, take two gummies a day. Do not exceed stated dose.